- SECUVE opened the branch office in Japan
- SECUVE posted the 2 patents on the following technologies:
- * file access control system and its method based on volume GUID
- * the extra-authentication system and its method using execution-specific modules
- SECUVE held the U.S. patent on the system and its method validating legitimate authentication messages
- iGRIFFIN was CC-certified
- SecuSign, the biometric authentication solution featuring
- the behaviors of hand-writing signature, was FIDO-certified.
- Mr. Ki-Young Hong, the CEO of SECUVE, was inaugurated as the chairman of KISIA
- QuickSign, one of the SECUVE’s biometric authentication solution, was FIDO-certified.
- SECUVE’s PG Platform(LPay) was FIDO-certified.
- SECUVE was registered as the PG service provider
- SECUVE’s ‘T Authentication’ and ‘Q Authentication’ were both awarded GS-certification
- iGRIFFIN was signed under the PPS’s 3rd-party unit price contract.
- ※ PPS : Public Procurement Service
- SECUVE won the Prime Minister Award (the 14th Korea Software Grand Prix for the Product Award section)
- Korean patent registration : apparatus and its method to detect modified or manipulated windows
- Korean patent registration : the system and its method for the verification of legitimate authentication messages
- Korean patent registration : 2-factor authentication and its method using location-based authentication messages
- ‘LogGRIFFIN’ and ‘Secuve CERT1 Enterprise’ were both awarded GS-certification
- Korean patent registration : analytic-chain-based integrated log corelation analysis system and its method
- Korean patent registration : smartphone-drive electronic transaction authentication system and its method
- ‘iGRIFFIN’ was awarded the New SW Product Grand Prix (in general SW section)
- ‘iGRIFFIN’ was awarded the New SW Product Grand Prix (in general SW section)/li>
- Korean patent registration : access control system and its method of files and folders based on dynamic library and
- Korean patent registration : privilege authorization system and its method for server operation
- Korean patent registration : the system, apparatus and its method for the encryption and the transmission of personal
- The relocation of Headquarter and R&D institution
- SECUVE, chosen as ‘Top 50 Smart medium and small-sized enterprises’
- Korean patent registration : access control over shared folders using Internet protocol
- Secuve TOS v3.0 (for Windows 2008) was CC-certified.
- SECUVE was listed on KOSDAQ (21st December 2011)
- Secuve TOS was awarded Excellence Award in software section of TTA Testing & Certification
- ※ TTA : Telecommunications Technology Association of Korea
- SECUVE was designated as the Next-Generation Export-driven medium and small-sized enterprise (by SEOUL
METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT and Seoul Business Agency)
- 11th Anniversary of the founding of SECUVE with the proclamation ceremony of the new SECUVE CI
- It was confirmed by KIPO that the trademark registration of the new SECUVE’s CI should be posted.
- ※ KIPO : Korean Intellectual Property Office
- SECUVE was awarded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy and the Electronics Times Co., Ltd. both Grand Prix and
Special Prize for Korea Software Corporate Competency
- Secuve obtained business from Ministry of Public Administration and Security National Computing & Information Agency for‘2010 5th Integration of Computing Resources : Secure OS1(Daejun), Secure OS2(Gwnagju))’appointed as prioritized supplier.
- Secuve obtained business from Ministry of Public Administration and Security for Governmental Laison System of Welfare Information.
- Secuve obtained business from the National Computing & Information Agency for the 3rd Integration of Computing Resources.
- Secuve obtained business from Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power for UAE Bulletin Board Document Encryption Business.
- Secuve obtained business from GangWon Education Information Institute for Increasing Cyber Home Study System.
- Secuve obtained business from the National Weather Service for Standardization of National Weather Observation.
- Secuve obtained business from Korea Education & Research Information Service for Business Management System in Education Bureaus of Citied & Provinces.
- Secuve obtained business from Eulji University.
- Secuve obtained business from GyeongGi-Do Office for establishing dual administrative information system.
- Secuve obtained business for reinforcing enterprise administrative competence in Serbia.
- Gongju University chose Secuve as the server security solution